From infants to adults, minor emergencies and illnesses to physical exams and worker’s comp, Masonboro Urgent Care provides health care services for all your urgent care needs. We also provide primary care for patient that can be managed in an urgent care setting. See primary care policy.
Primary Care Copay
Minor Emergencies and Illnesses:
- Laceration repairs
- Sprains and strains
- Colds, coughs, flu, etc.
- IV hydration
- Primary care
- Preventative services
- Minor skin surgery
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations
- Tetanus immunization
- TB screening
- Screening services
- Specialist referrals as needed
- 24-hour, on-call services- After hours call 910-794-4947, when prompted press 1 to speak to the provider on call.
- Primary care patients are added to the practice upon approval by provider .
Patient Centered Medical Home- A Place where you:
- Are respected as an individual
- Set Health Goals
- Get questions answered
- Can choose your provider
- Get explanations of disease process and medicines and treatment.
- Have the help of a Care Coordinator to coordinate your care.
- Can have Specialist referrals arranged
- Have 24 hour on call service: After hours call 910-794-4947, when prompted press 1 to be transferred to the provider on call.
We ask that you:
- Share your medical history and medication information accurately.
- Tell us about other providers of your medical care.
- Respect us as partners in your care.
- Understand your treatment goals before leaving your visit.
- Provide us with feedback.
- Learn what your insurance covers.
- Pay your share of the office visit at the time of service.
Thanks for your support and cooperation.
- Vision screening, including color vision
- Sports and school
- Employment and pre-employment
- Drug screens with chain of custody and MRO services
- Treatment of work related injury with active return to work policy, including restricted duty where possible
- Fit-for-duty exams
- Communication with employers
- Referral to specialist where appropriate with employer authorization
- Claims filed to Worker’s Comp insurance companies
**Expanded hours to meet the needs of shift employees.
Co Management Agreement
- We have an agreement with Carolina Beach Counselling where we share in the management of patients with behavioral health concerns. We have a very good working arrangement to help our patients get the best care possible. Call our office for details. Carolina Beach Counselling can be reached at 910-458-4544 and are located in Carolina Beach.